Friday, September 3, 2010

Too many thoughts, not enough finger energy...

Tonight my mind is a mish-mosh of ideas, thoughts, opinions, and just general crap I can't get a hold on any one thing.  Our storm of the century became a piddle in the toilet, however, I got out most of frustrations in yesterday's blog.  Today my mind is loud, but my mouth is silent.  Maybe its just plain old exhaustion, or I have ADHD.

Here is the insight into my mind--

1) Is Hollywood and our young up-and-coming actors and actresses glamorizing domestic abuse?  This comes on the heels of the Rhianna and Enimem video, showing a couple being abusive to each other.  Domestic abuse is not cool, is not a fad, but is a dangerous trend in teen couples.

2)  A Connecticut State trooper was tragically killed yesterday afternoon in Enfield, however, that was number three or four on the list of stories tonight on the evening news.  First and foremost was the sorry excuse of a tropical storm that the media still insists on calling a hurricane, even though it lost its hurricane status over 24 hours ago.

3)   Will the gutter outside our east bedroom wall hold out through the night, or will we wake up to our new indoor swimming pool?

4)  There's also a flicker of Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan and their impact on impressionable teenage minds, but I think I'm too tired to put those thoughts together tonight.

5)  What type of personality disorder leads to hoarding and should I worry?  (If you have seen my office, you would know what I'm talking about.)

6)  Does American Movie Classics (AMC) actually think that "The Mummy" is an American movie classic?

All of these thoughts are swimming around in there, but everytime I cast out the line, I can't get one hooked.  So I apologize for tonight's rambling, maybe tomorrow I will be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment